Castle Hotel sits magnificently in the town centre, opposite Windsor Guildhall and just a few minutes’ walk from Windsor Castle.
Rooms are stylishly decorated and included are all of the facilities that you’d expect from a refined modern hotel – like room service, a concierge, valet parking and super-fast, free Wi-Fi.
|Open New Year|
|Open (1 Jan 2016 - 31 Dec 2016)|
Sorry! We do not know the availability at this accommodation. Please complete the availability enquiry form below – thank you!
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Double||£140.00 per room per night (breakfast included)|
|Executive Double||£190.00 per room per night (breakfast included)|
|Privelege Double||£170.00 per room per night (breakfast included)|
|Single||£140.00 per room per night (breakfast included)|
|Suite||£240.00 per room per night (breakfast included)|
|Twin||£140.00 per room per night (breakfast included)|
*As a guide, prices are per room per night for hotels, guest houses, B&Bs and serviced apartments and per week for self-catering accommodation.
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
Please fill in the details below. Fields marked with a * are required.
Your enquiry form is submitted by email to the accommodation provider who will respond to you directly. No commissions will be charged if you make a booking.
- In town/city centre
- Non smoking establishment
- Of historic, literary or architectural interest - Originally a Georgian coaching house.
- Accessible Bedrooms
- Disabled Parking
- Disabled persons toilet
- Wheelchair user accessible
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age) - 0
- Children's play area - Adjacent to public park and playground
- Facilities for children - Cots, Children's Menu
- Family Friendly, Children Welcome
- Food/bottle warming available
Parking & Transport
- Car parking - Over 100 spaces
- On site parking - Chargeable at £10 per car per day for hotel residents.
- Railway station within 5 miles
- Railway station within walking distance - Windsor & Eton Central and Windsor & Eton Riverside stations.
- Access to golf course - 5 miles - excellent course
- Attraction package(s) available - Windsor Castle packages available.
- Cycle Hire - Local Supplier
- Eating Out Within Walking Distance
- Fitness facilities close by - 10 minutes' walk
- Golf Course close by - 5 miles, excellent courses
- Additional Meal Details - Restaurant bar and lounge service
- Bar meals
- Cater for vegetarians
- Meals served all day
- Room Service
- Serve breakfast
- Serve evening meal - Daily last orders at 9.45pm
- Serve lunch
- Special diets catered for
- American Express accepted
- Delta accepted
- Diners Club accepted
- Maestro Accepted
- MasterCard accepted
- Solo accepted
- Sterling Travellers Cheques accepted
- Visa accepted
Room / Unit Features
- Air conditioning in all rooms
- All rooms non-smoking
- Baths all rooms
- Broadband - In all rooms, WiFi throughout body of hotel.
- Colour television in all bedrooms
- DVD Player in all bedrooms
- Four poster beds available
- Ground floor bedrooms available
- Ground Floor Room(s)
- Hairdryer in all bedrooms
- Ironing facilities in most rooms
- King sized bed some rooms
- Mini bar some rooms - No contents
- Modem point in all bedrooms - Broadband fixed access point.
- Non smoking rooms available
- Queen sized beds some rooms
- Radio in all bedrooms
- Showers all rooms
- Tea & coffee making facilities in all bedrooms
- Telephone in all bedrooms
- Trouser press all rooms
- 24 hr return laundry service - Monday to Thursday
- Accept coach parties - Pre-booked
- Air-conditioning throughout - Comfort air cooling/heating system
- Available for wedding receptions
- Business facilities (eg. Fax/ modem) - Broadband point in all rooms
- Central heating throughout
- Children aged 12yrs+ welcome
- Children aged 5+yrs welcome
- Conference facilities - 13 meeting rooms. Main meeting room 80-400 theatre style
- Event venue
- Gay/Lesbian Friendly
- Interconnecting Rooms
- Ironing facilities - In all bedrooms
- Licensed for civil marriages
- Lift - Within house only
- Night porter
- Open Christmas
- Open New Year
- Pre-school children welcome (0-4yrs)
- Separate guests' lounge
- Staff fluent in foreign languages ** (List of languages are separately given) - Afrikaans, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, German, French, Flemish, Danish, Japanese
- Welcome single sex groups, eg stag/hen parties
- Wireless Internet Access - Throughout the hotel including bedrooms.
- Aim to attract conferences and business meetings
- Marketed as gay friendly
- Marketed to any other specialist market - Asian/ethnic functions - Weddings
- Short breaks available
- Special provisions for cyclists - Cycle storage (up to 6 bikes)
- Special provisions for lone female travellers - Main building accommodation offered
- Special provisions for walkers - Offer lunch packs
- Afrikaans spoken
- Danish spoken
- Flemish spoken
- French spoken
- German spoken
- Italian spoken
- Japanese spoken
- Portuguese spoken
- Spanish spoken
Travel & Trade
- Commission/net rates apply
- Wi-fi available
By Car: From M4, junction 6, follow the brown tourist signs for Royal Castle. Castle Hotel is situated in the High Street, on the left, opposite the Guildhall.By Train: 2 minutes walk from Windsor and Eton Riverside and Windsor Central Stations.
Public Transport Directions
From Windsor Central / Windsor - 0.5 miles From station turn left and walk up the High Street about 300yds.
- Certificate of Excellence 2016
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good495
- markysparky2016Wimborne Minster, United KingdomTrip Type:Coupleswont be going again🙁Wednesday, 30th November 2016Booked hotel based on Marco Pierre Whites steakhouse there.. food not good, advised ''they are awaiting someone to come and train the chef on how to cook chicken Kiev'', bat staff didn't know what... Read full review
- somelikeithotDorsetdorsetTrip Type:CouplesWe checked out earlyMonday, 28th November 2016We stayed in room 101 , chose the hotel due to the brilliant location and with parking , which we requested ahead of arrival . On arrival the room seemed lovely , the whistling gaping window was... Read full review
- chris lSurbiton, United KingdomTrip Type:Friends getawayWorst everSaturday, 26th November 2016Dont be fooled by this shocking place, hotel is ok but restaurant must be an embarassment for pretensious owner that clealy has no interest in the quality of the service. Marko PW can not have any... Read full review