Castle Hotel sits magnificently in the town centre, opposite Windsor Guildhall and just a few minutes’ walk from Windsor Castle.
Rooms are stylishly decorated and included are all of the facilities that you’d expect from a refined modern hotel – like room service, a concierge, valet parking and super-fast, free Wi-Fi.
|Open New Year|
|Open (1 Jan 2016 - 31 Dec 2016)|
Sorry! We do not know the availability at this accommodation. Please complete the availability enquiry form below – thank you!
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Double||£140.00 per room per night (breakfast included)|
|Executive Double||£190.00 per room per night (breakfast included)|
|Privelege Double||£170.00 per room per night (breakfast included)|
|Single||£140.00 per room per night (breakfast included)|
|Suite||£240.00 per room per night (breakfast included)|
|Twin||£140.00 per room per night (breakfast included)|
*As a guide, prices are per room per night for hotels, guest houses, B&Bs and serviced apartments and per week for self-catering accommodation.
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
Please fill in the details below. Fields marked with a * are required.
Your enquiry form is submitted by email to the accommodation provider who will respond to you directly. No commissions will be charged if you make a booking.
- In town/city centre
- Non smoking establishment
- Of historic, literary or architectural interest - Originally a Georgian coaching house.
- Accessible Bedrooms
- Disabled Parking
- Disabled persons toilet
- Wheelchair user accessible
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age) - 0
- Children's play area - Adjacent to public park and playground
- Facilities for children - Cots, Children's Menu
- Family Friendly, Children Welcome
- Food/bottle warming available
Parking & Transport
- Car parking - Over 100 spaces
- On site parking - Chargeable at £10 per car per day for hotel residents.
- Railway station within 5 miles
- Railway station within walking distance - Windsor & Eton Central and Windsor & Eton Riverside stations.
- Access to golf course - 5 miles - excellent course
- Attraction package(s) available - Windsor Castle packages available.
- Cycle Hire - Local Supplier
- Eating Out Within Walking Distance
- Fitness facilities close by - 10 minutes' walk
- Golf Course close by - 5 miles, excellent courses
- Additional Meal Details - Restaurant bar and lounge service
- Bar meals
- Cater for vegetarians
- Meals served all day
- Room Service
- Serve breakfast
- Serve evening meal - Daily last orders at 9.45pm
- Serve lunch
- Special diets catered for
- American Express accepted
- Delta accepted
- Diners Club accepted
- Maestro Accepted
- MasterCard accepted
- Solo accepted
- Sterling Travellers Cheques accepted
- Visa accepted
Room / Unit Features
- Air conditioning in all rooms
- All rooms non-smoking
- Baths all rooms
- Broadband - In all rooms, WiFi throughout body of hotel.
- Colour television in all bedrooms
- DVD Player in all bedrooms
- Four poster beds available
- Ground floor bedrooms available
- Ground Floor Room(s)
- Hairdryer in all bedrooms
- Ironing facilities in most rooms
- King sized bed some rooms
- Mini bar some rooms - No contents
- Modem point in all bedrooms - Broadband fixed access point.
- Non smoking rooms available
- Queen sized beds some rooms
- Radio in all bedrooms
- Showers all rooms
- Tea & coffee making facilities in all bedrooms
- Telephone in all bedrooms
- Trouser press all rooms
- 24 hr return laundry service - Monday to Thursday
- Accept coach parties - Pre-booked
- Air-conditioning throughout - Comfort air cooling/heating system
- Available for wedding receptions
- Business facilities (eg. Fax/ modem) - Broadband point in all rooms
- Central heating throughout
- Children aged 12yrs+ welcome
- Children aged 5+yrs welcome
- Conference facilities - 13 meeting rooms. Main meeting room 80-400 theatre style
- Event venue
- Gay/Lesbian Friendly
- Interconnecting Rooms
- Ironing facilities - In all bedrooms
- Licensed for civil marriages
- Lift - Within house only
- Night porter
- Open Christmas
- Open New Year
- Pre-school children welcome (0-4yrs)
- Separate guests' lounge
- Staff fluent in foreign languages ** (List of languages are separately given) - Afrikaans, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, German, French, Flemish, Danish, Japanese
- Welcome single sex groups, eg stag/hen parties
- Wireless Internet Access - Throughout the hotel including bedrooms.
- Aim to attract conferences and business meetings
- Marketed as gay friendly
- Marketed to any other specialist market - Asian/ethnic functions - Weddings
- Short breaks available
- Special provisions for cyclists - Cycle storage (up to 6 bikes)
- Special provisions for lone female travellers - Main building accommodation offered
- Special provisions for walkers - Offer lunch packs
- Afrikaans spoken
- Danish spoken
- Flemish spoken
- French spoken
- German spoken
- Italian spoken
- Japanese spoken
- Portuguese spoken
- Spanish spoken
Travel & Trade
- Commission/net rates apply
- Wi-fi available
By Car: From M4, junction 6, follow the brown tourist signs for Royal Castle. Castle Hotel is situated in the High Street, on the left, opposite the Guildhall.By Train: 2 minutes walk from Windsor and Eton Riverside and Windsor Central Stations.
Public Transport Directions
From Windsor Central / Windsor - 0.5 miles From station turn left and walk up the High Street about 300yds.
- Certificate of Excellence 2016
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good489
- Carolyn1450Edinburgh, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesGreat location and very comfortableThursday, 20th October 2016The hotel is opposite Windsor Castle and car parking is available on-site for £20. The room was very comfortable - lovely bathroom and fantastic bed! The service in the bar was good Breakfast was... Read full review
- Joyce DTrip Type:Friends getawayLovely afternoon tea serviceSunday, 16th October 2016Absolutely wonderful first experience with a proper afternoon tea! Food and service were wonderful, and Andrew was just delightful! Did not stay at the hotel but would consider in the future since... Read full review
- Pilly91Exeter, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesLovely hotelSunday, 16th October 2016Fantastic hotel, food (breakfast) and staff. Room was upgraded to the William Want suite which was a lovely surprise, giving us a large bedroom and bathroom as well as a separate sitting area to... Read full review