Explore and Discover Tours are guided tours of Windsor and London. I look forward to helping you explore famous landmarks and discover hidden secrets.
Tours for groups, families, couples, associations, corporate and conference groups.
• Windsor Castle tours
• Windsor or Eton town walks
• Coach tour to the Savill Garden, Runnymede and Windsor Farm Shop
• Frogmore House visits during seasonal opening
• Dorney Lake Tour – venue for 2012 Olympic rowing
• Day trips from Windsor to London including St Paul’s Cathedral, Tower of London, Westminster Abbey, Hampton Court Palace
• Museum and art gallery tours in London eg National Gallery, British Museum, Victoria and Albert Museum
• Day trips from Windsor including Oxford, Bath, Cotswolds and more.
For more information please visit www.exploreanddiscovertours.com and for specialist Christianity tours please visit www.christianitytours.com
Please contact me to discuss your exact requirements and for pricing as all tours are tailor-made to your group. Why not get a group of friends together and take a tour perhaps to celebrate a special occasion or just to spend some time together.
I am a qualified Blue Badge Guide. The Blue Badge is the elite of tourist guiding qualifications in the U.K, we undergo two years of extensive training. I am also a Windsor Castle accredited guide. So whether you are a visitor or a local I look forward to taking you on a tour of Windsor or London or even further afield.
|Open All Year|
|01/01/2013 - 31/12/2013|
Welcome to the Itinerary Planner. Use this tool to build your own journey or choose from an exciting range of specially selected tours.
To build your own Itinerary, click on "Add to Itinerary" to add an item to your Itinerary basket.