Tel: +44 07977 448117
Fax: +44 01628 299140
Fringilla Boat Services operates four boats on the River Thames offering you perfect venues for small birthday parties, wedding anniversaries, corporate drinks receptions or carriage to and from the local riverside hotels and restaurants such as Boulters, The Waterside Inn, The Fat Duck, The Hinds Head, The Crown, The Oakley Court, Sir Christopher Wren’s Hotel and Spa, The Riverside Brasserie and Cliveden.
The boats are also the perfect venue to enjoy one of the organised riverside events such as Henley Regatta, Henley Festival or horse racing at Royal Windsor Racecourse.
All of the boats are fully weather proofed, centrally heated if necessary and are able to operate at all of the best riverside hotels and restaurants.
Fringilla, Larus and Sula are each licensed for 12 passengers but if you have a larger party of up to 36, please contact us about chartering a second or third boat. Dragonfly seats 6 for an exclusive lunch or dinner, 10 for afternoon tea and between 10 and 12 for drinks and canapes.
Classic Dutch cruiser Fringilla is based in Maidenhead and cruises between Windsor and Marlow passing along some of the most beautiful parts of the upper Thames. If you board at Maidenhead and take a two-hour trip you will see Cliveden Reach, with its restored period cottages and National Trust gardens, and Bray with its beautiful riverside houses and world-famous restaurants.
Larus is a beautiful classic 28 foot Super Kaag Kruiser built in 1967 with a very large rear cockpit, which can be open or covered, as well a varnished mahogany internal saloon area.
Larus is based at Bray Marina and cruises between Maidenhead and Runnymede passing through Windsor and the Home Park past Windsor Racecourse, Dorney and Bray.
You can hire Larus by the hour and she is very popular for birthdays, anniversaries and family get-togethers.
Sula is 33 feet and offers a rear sundeck, a very large saloon area with sliding roof for those long, hot summer days. Sula is based at The Oakley Court Hotel in Windsor and cruises between Marlow and Staines passing through Cookham, Bourne End, Windsor Home Park, Runnymede and Staines.
Sula is a modern Dutch river cruiser built in 1992. She has the benefit of all mod cons including central heating, a comfortable onboard toilet and galley with hot and cold water.
She has an open rear deck and large sliding roof to the saloon; this enables passengers to enjoy the clement weather or shelter from the occasional shower.
For a dinner party with a difference Sula is ideally suited to sit-down meals.
Dragonfly is probably the most beautiful charter boat on the Thames and is based in Maidenhead. She is perfectly positioned to cruise between Marlow and Windsor, an area that includes The Compleat Angler Hotel, Cliveden, The Waterside Inn, The Hinds Head, The Fat Duck, Bray Cottages, The Oakley Court Hotel and Windsor.
Dragonfly is 31 feet long and is ideal for up to 10-12 people with champagne and canapes en route to a top quality restaurant or hotel or for coffee after lunch. Alternatively we can provide afternoon tea for up to 10 people. The table in the Saloon can seat up to 6 people for a very exclusive lunch or dinner cruise. Dragonfly is weatherproof, has hot and cold water, a W.C. and central heating in case of cold weather.
All of our boats are warm and weather proof, have sliding sun roofs (except Dragonfly), children’s life-jackets, central heating, toilets and hot and cold running water.
Prices are per boat from £265 for 2 hours.
Visit our website for more information, photo gallery and virtual tours of the boats.
|2017 (1 Jan 2017 - 31 Dec 2017)|
* Open any time by appointment.
- Regional and Miscellaneous - TripAdvisor - Certificate of Excellence 2016
- Certificate of Excellence 2016
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good1
- Lasha82Brighton, United KingdomTrip Type:Friends getawayWhat a treat!Tuesday, 4th April 2017I booked the Larus boat to take my parents and some friends on a Thames river cruise as a surprise. From the enquiry stage all the way through to the actual boat ride, Steve and his team were... Read full review
- Nicola BLondon, United KingdomTrip Type:BusinessBeautiful boats. Wonderful serviceThursday, 6th October 2016The boats are beautiful, extremely comfortable and immaculately presented. The team are fabulous, ensure you feel most welcome and really know this stretch of the river well; really informative. Read full review
- Chris GTrip Type:FamilyDragonflyThursday, 15th September 2016This was a family commemoration of a trip that our parents would make with us many times when we were children. We gathered as a family group at Maidenhead and the journey took us through Boulter's... Read full review