Welcome to London Kayak Tours.
We operate some fabulous and fun kayaking trips in Windsor and London. Enjoy a unique experience and a great day out, suitable for both experiences kayakers or novices.
Prices start at £39.99 - Kayak yourself, or give as a gift experience.
All of our tours are guided by British Canoe Union Instructors who will guide you through the experience, providing a safety briefing and an introduction to basic kayaking skills.
Kayak along the Thames in Windsor:
- See the delights of Eton College
- Enjoy an awesome view of Windsor Castle, the oldest inhabited Castle in Europe
- Kayak under one of the oldest bridges on the Thames
- Learn a new skill or develop an old one!
All Windsor Tours start and finish at the same point at SL4 5JB, at the Public Slipway beside Windsor Leisure Centre.
|open (14 Feb 2017 - 31 Dec 2017)|
- Certificate of Excellence 2016
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good16
- Dr Rebecca PHampton Court PalaceSunday, 19th March 2017We had a terrific kayak experience with LKT - that's saying something given the rainy downpour! Two of us had kayaked before, but my father-in-law was new to the activity, and our instructor Sonia... Read full review
- nigelc0xLondon, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesWindsor Kayak funTuesday, 18th October 2016Thanks for a wonderful, fun and insightful tour on the Thames at Windsor. Easy booking, great kayaks and Dan our guide gave us confidence to really enjoy ourselves. We saw parts of the Thames you can... Read full review
- Horleys2014Horley, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesVery enjoyable couple of hours on the river Thames-even in the rain!Saturday, 15th October 2016Booked this "Romantic tour for two with bubbly" for my birthday and we both really enjoyed it. It was an hours drive to Windsor for us but the area is very pretty and well worth spending extra time... Read full review