Tel: +44 (0)1225 444102
Fax: +44 (0)1225 330727
The circular route takes 60 minutes and the commentary is available in 10 languages: English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Russian, Polish, Mandarin, Japanese and Cantonese.
Tours begin outside the Castle, by Queen Victoria Statue. Buying tickets is easy, either purchase in advance online or from any tour bus driver.
Please check City Sightseeing's website for any changes to operating dates.
Tours depart every 30 minutes, except in November when they depart hourly.
|Spring Season 2016 (19 Mar 2016 - 31 May 2016)|
|Summer Season 2016 (1 Jun 2016 - 30 Sep 2016)|
|Autumn Season 2016 (1 Oct 2016 - 31 Oct 2016)|
|Winter Season 2016 (1 Nov 2016 - 30 Nov 2016)|
- Visit England Awards - Code of Practice 2012
- Quality Assured Visitor Attraction VB Attraction
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good22
- Jonathan WColne Engaine, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesOpen top bus tour of Windsor and EtonSunday, 15th May 2016My Wife and I decided the best way to see the area during our trip to Windsor would be on an open topped bus tour and it did not disappoint us. We listened to useful information via headphones which... Read full review
- Tipperary_12Dublin, IrelandTrip Type:Friends getawayInterestingTuesday, 10th May 2016I was really looking forward to visiting Windsor and Eton, and it did not disappoint, it was extremely interesting and the town of Windsor itself its very charming. ` Princess Margaret is buried in... Read full review
- ZanteForeverCrewe, CheshireTrip Type:FamilyExcellent bus tourSunday, 1st May 2016We went on The Windsor and Eton bus tour earlier today and found it to be excellent and so very enjoyable. The tour lasted about an hour which I felt it was long enough and we really felt we had been... Read full review