Tel: +44 (0)1225 444102
The circular route takes 60 minutes and the commentary is available in 10 languages: English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Russian, Polish, Mandarin, Japanese and Cantonese.
Tours begin outside the Castle, by Queen Victoria Statue. Buying tickets is easy, either purchase in advance online or from any tour bus driver.
Please check City Sightseeing's website for any changes to operating dates.
Tours depart every 30 minutes, except in November when they depart hourly.
|Spring Season 2017 (8 Apr 2017 - 31 May 2017)|
|Summer Season 2017 (1 Jun 2017 - 30 Sep 2017)|
|Autumn Season 2017 (1 Oct 2017 - 31 Oct 2017)|
|Winter Season 2017 (1 Nov 2017 - 30 Nov 2017)|
- Visit England Awards - Code of Practice 2012
- Quality Assured Visitor Attraction VB Attraction
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good27
- Graham SStirling, Scotland, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyGreat tourTuesday, 11th April 2017It was great to hear about the history of Windsor and Datchet plus Eton and some history of the Thames the whole tour takes an hour but you can jump on and off the bus at your leisure and tickets are... Read full review
- Gurmeet STruly PalatialWednesday, 29th March 2017Windsor reflects the royalty and the lifestyle of the kings and queens. The monument is very historic and well restored. Read full review
- TravelMom269Orange, CaliforniaAn easy way to see a lotThursday, 27th October 2016We have joined City Sightseeing in several cities, and love how they are centrally located, efficient, and a good value. This is a great way to orient yourself to a new place or to just see the... Read full review