Tel: +44 (0)1225 444102
Fax: +44 (0)1225 330727
The circular route takes 60 minutes and the commentary is available in 10 languages: English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Russian, Polish, Mandarin, Japanese and Cantonese.
Tours begin outside the Castle, by Queen Victoria Statue. Buying tickets is easy, either purchase in advance online or from any tour bus driver.
Please check City Sightseeing's website for any changes to operating dates.
Tours depart every 30 minutes, except in November when they depart hourly.
|Spring Season 2016 (19 Mar 2016 - 31 May 2016)|
|Summer Season 2016 (1 Jun 2016 - 30 Sep 2016)|
|Autumn Season 2016 (1 Oct 2016 - 31 Oct 2016)|
|Winter Season 2016 (1 Nov 2016 - 30 Nov 2016)|
- Visit England Awards - Code of Practice 2012
- Quality Assured Visitor Attraction VB Attraction
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good20
- 122eleanord12Aberdeen, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesWindsor hop on busesWednesday, 27th April 2016Interesting trip round Windsor and Eton. If it hadn't been for the short waits at the various bus stops the trip would have taken 45 mins at the most. A bit expensive for the journey. Read full review
- Amy KLondon, United KingdomTrip Type:Familygreat on a sunny day .very enjoyableTuesday, 5th April 2016pick you up near the castle and they gave 2 pound off for over 60's ... you can use your ticket again with the 24 hours... and hope on and off to the Royal cafe... or the long walk.... such a nice... Read full review
- jenny lSouthampton, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyDont botherSunday, 27th March 2016We paid £30 for a family ticket, sadly cant recommend. I have to agree with fellow reviewers just not enough to warrent £30. Once you have passed Windsor castle there is not much to see until you... Read full review