Tel: +44 (0)1225 444102
Fax: +44 (0)1225 330727
The circular route takes 60 minutes and the commentary is available in 10 languages: English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Russian, Polish, Mandarin, Japanese and Cantonese.
Tours begin outside the Castle, by Queen Victoria Statue. Buying tickets is easy, either purchase in advance online or from any tour bus driver.
Please check City Sightseeing's website for any changes to operating dates.
Tours depart every 30 minutes, except in November when they depart hourly.
|Summer Season 2016 (1 Jun 2016 - 30 Sep 2016)|
|Autumn Season 2016 (1 Oct 2016 - 31 Oct 2016)|
|Winter Season 2016 (1 Nov 2016 - 30 Nov 2016)|
|Spring Season 2017 (19 Mar 2017 - 31 May 2017)|
- Visit England Awards - Code of Practice 2012
- Quality Assured Visitor Attraction VB Attraction
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good25
- cherriesfan_9Cheltenham, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesThe main feature arrives too soon in the tour.Friday, 16th September 2016If you have taken this type of tour anywhere, then you would know whast to expect from this worldwide franchise - a lot of things to see m- or possibly nearby, numerous stories and facts, coupled... Read full review
- kazrob00Oxfordshire, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesReally interesting and informativeSunday, 11th September 2016Went in a guided tour August 2016, booked for my husbands birthday and we really enjoyed ourselves. It was a bit windy sat on the upper level and some of the overhanging trees on the route meant you... Read full review
- Keith TDrouin, Victoria, AustraliaTrip Type:CouplesBest way to get your bearingsThursday, 8th September 2016we used this bus to get our bearings of Windsor, as a result we used the same system throughout England to help us see where we wanted to revisit separately at a later date Read full review