Tel: +44 (0)1225 444102
The circular route takes 60 minutes and the commentary is available in 10 languages: English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Russian, Polish, Mandarin, Japanese and Cantonese.
Tours begin outside the Castle, by Queen Victoria Statue. Buying tickets is easy, either purchase in advance online or from any tour bus driver.
Please check City Sightseeing's website for any changes to operating dates.
Tours depart every 30 minutes, except in November when they depart hourly.
|Spring Season 2017 (8 Apr 2017 - 31 May 2017)|
|Summer Season 2017 (1 Jun 2017 - 30 Sep 2017)|
|Autumn Season 2017 (1 Oct 2017 - 31 Oct 2017)|
|Winter Season 2017 (1 Nov 2017 - 30 Nov 2017)|
- Visit England Awards - Code of Practice 2012
- Quality Assured Visitor Attraction VB Attraction
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good27
- TravelMom269Orange, CaliforniaAn easy way to see a lotThursday, 27th October 2016We have joined City Sightseeing in several cities, and love how they are centrally located, efficient, and a good value. This is a great way to orient yourself to a new place or to just see the... Read full review
- SJP140774Wishaw, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyGreat way to learn about areaFriday, 21st October 2016A very friendly driver, who even popped upstairs to tell us about the road closure ahead due to the changing of the guard at the castle and explained how we could see this when we got to end of tour... Read full review
- cherriesfan_9Cheltenham, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesThe main feature arrives too soon in the tour.Friday, 16th September 2016If you have taken this type of tour anywhere, then you would know whast to expect from this worldwide franchise - a lot of things to see m- or possibly nearby, numerous stories and facts, coupled... Read full review