Tel: +44 (0)1225 444102
Fax: +44 (0)1225 330727
The circular route takes 60 minutes and the commentary is available in 10 languages: English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Russian, Polish, Mandarin, Japanese and Cantonese.
Tours begin outside the Castle, by Queen Victoria Statue. Buying tickets is easy, either purchase in advance online or from any tour bus driver.
Please check City Sightseeing's website for any changes to operating dates.
Tours depart every 30 minutes, except in November when they depart hourly.
|Summer Season 2016 (1 Jun 2016 - 30 Sep 2016)|
|Autumn Season 2016 (1 Oct 2016 - 31 Oct 2016)|
|Winter Season 2016 (1 Nov 2016 - 30 Nov 2016)|
|Spring Season 2017 (19 Mar 2017 - 31 May 2017)|
- Visit England Awards - Code of Practice 2012
- Quality Assured Visitor Attraction VB Attraction
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good22
- Toria_xxxHuntingdon, United KingdomIncredible!Saturday, 18th June 2016An excellent experience. Eton was amazing and the onboard information was excellent. Thoroughly recommend this. Absolute value for money and nicely blew the cobwebs away after a night out in Windsor... Read full review
- lisa hTrip Type:FamilyVery interestingWednesday, 8th June 2016I had a couple of hours to kill in Windsor with a 3 year old. He is obsessed with transport and spotted the bus straight away. It cost £13 for me and free for my son. The tour was 1 hour in total... Read full review
- Jonathan WColne Engaine, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesOpen top bus tour of Windsor and EtonSunday, 15th May 2016My Wife and I decided the best way to see the area during our trip to Windsor would be on an open topped bus tour and it did not disappoint us. We listened to useful information via headphones which... Read full review