Tel: +44 (0)1225 444102
Fax: +44 (0)1225 330727
The circular route takes 60 minutes and the commentary is available in 10 languages: English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Russian, Polish, Mandarin, Japanese and Cantonese.
Tours begin outside the Castle, by Queen Victoria Statue. Buying tickets is easy, either purchase in advance online or from any tour bus driver.
Please check City Sightseeing's website for any changes to operating dates.
Tours depart every 30 minutes, except in November when they depart hourly.
|Autumn Season 2016 (1 Oct 2016 - 31 Oct 2016)|
|Winter Season 2016 (1 Nov 2016 - 30 Nov 2016)|
|Spring Season 2017 (19 Mar 2017 - 31 May 2017)|
|Summer Season 2017 (1 Jun 2017 - 30 Sep 2017)|
- Visit England Awards - Code of Practice 2012
- Quality Assured Visitor Attraction VB Attraction
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good26
- SJP140774Wishaw, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyGreat way to learn about areaFriday, 21st October 2016A very friendly driver, who even popped upstairs to tell us about the road closure ahead due to the changing of the guard at the castle and explained how we could see this when we got to end of tour... Read full review
- cherriesfan_9Cheltenham, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesThe main feature arrives too soon in the tour.Friday, 16th September 2016If you have taken this type of tour anywhere, then you would know whast to expect from this worldwide franchise - a lot of things to see m- or possibly nearby, numerous stories and facts, coupled... Read full review
- kazrob00Oxfordshire, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesReally interesting and informativeSunday, 11th September 2016Went in a guided tour August 2016, booked for my husbands birthday and we really enjoyed ourselves. It was a bit windy sat on the upper level and some of the overhanging trees on the route meant you... Read full review