Tel: +44 (0)1225 444102
Fax: +44 (0)1225 330727
The circular route takes 60 minutes and the commentary is available in 10 languages: English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Russian, Polish, Mandarin, Japanese and Cantonese.
Tours begin outside the Castle, by Queen Victoria Statue. Buying tickets is easy, either purchase in advance online or from any tour bus driver.
Please check City Sightseeing's website for any changes to operating dates.
Tours depart every 30 minutes, except in November when they depart hourly.
|Summer Season 2016 (1 Jun 2016 - 30 Sep 2016)|
|Autumn Season 2016 (1 Oct 2016 - 31 Oct 2016)|
|Winter Season 2016 (1 Nov 2016 - 30 Nov 2016)|
|Spring Season 2017 (19 Mar 2017 - 31 May 2017)|
- Visit England Awards - Code of Practice 2012
- Quality Assured Visitor Attraction VB Attraction
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good23
- Janine TAylesbury, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyOpen topWednesday, 27th July 2016Great ride around Windsor. My little boy loved it. I think it's was good value for money and the timings are perfect as there is never long to wait if you miss a bus. This was a perfect way to... Read full review
- 585Rodney585Farnborough, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesOne of the worstWednesday, 27th July 2016I have been on several of these trips around the world and this was one of the worst. It cost £11.00 for seniors, we were given (sorry, get your own out of the box) earphones, we went upstairs and... Read full review
- Mehta RTrip Type:CouplesMr&mrs rashmikant mehtaThursday, 21st July 2016It was multi -lingual hop on off city sight seeing very informative and nice 1hr enjoyed and got connected to glorious British legacy and contribution of royal family to restore pride and glory of... Read full review