Clewer Court Road
Tel: +44 01753 851900
Fax: +44 01753 832303
French Brothers run boat trips on the River Thames from Windsor, Runnymede and Maidenhead. Choose from a short return trip or a full-day cruise.
French Brothers won 'Best Inland Canal/Riverboat Operator' in the 2016 Group Travel Awards. French Brothers have Tripadvisors' certificate of excellence.
Day visitors to Windsor can choose either a short 40 minute return trip or a longer 2 hour return – both offer amazing views of the Castle. Discounted tickets can be booked online, with further discounts available for groups of 20 or more. Groups of 20+ should contact the bookings office.
There are 2 scheduled services offering visitors to Windsor the opportunity to arrive in style – by boat with regular sailings from Maidenhead and from Runnymede. An additional service is available from Runnymede that travels to Hampton Court.
All of the French Brothers fleet are available for private charter. They are perfect for all milestone events such as birthday parties, anniversaries, wedding receptions and social functions.
Corporate customers can charter a boat for an off site dinner as part of a conference. The River Thames is easily accessible from all of the Town Centre and riverside hotels.
There is an extensive programme of special events such as Sunday lunch cruises and trips on a fantastic Victorian steam boat. These can all be booked online at www.frenchbrothers.co.uk
|Weekends (31 Oct 2016 - 4 Dec 2016)|
* Daily public sailings run 13 February 2016 to 4 December 2016. Group visits and private charters all year. Out of peak season (Jan 1st to March 24th and October 31st to Dec 4th 2016) trips will run subject to river conditions.
- Regional and Miscellaneous - The Group Travel awards - Best Canal or Riverboat Operators for Groups Winner 2016 2016
- Certificate of Excellence 2016
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good187
- Kerri TStaff partyTuesday, 15th November 2016Had a staff party on one of the party boats. Was a great night. Music was great even after pretty much requesting everything 😂 staff on board were lovely too. Read full review
- redheaddeddogladyMedway, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesAutumn Colour cruseSaturday, 12th November 2016A fantastic peaceful and interesting cruise, with so much to remember. The commentary was well informed and entertaining, without being intrusive. The Windsor Monarch was comfortable, even on a cold... Read full review
- Caroline RPlymouth, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyOkThursday, 27th October 2016We thought we would take our young boys on a river trip down the Thames. It was ok and informative for the older generation but 40mins is too long to keep young children entertained! There was mostly... Read full review