Clewer Court Road
Tel: +44 01753 851900
Fax: +44 01753 832303
French Brothers were the winner of Best Inland Canal/Riverboat Operator in the 2012 Group Travel Organiser Magazine Awards, and have recently been awarded Tripadvisors certificate of excellence.
Day visitors to Windsor can choose either a short 40 minute return trip or a longer 2 hour return – both offer amazing views of the Castle. Discounted tickets can be booked online, with further discounts available for groups of 20 or more. Groups of 20+ should contact the bookings office.
There are 2 scheduled services offering visitors to Windsor the opportunity to arrive in style – by boat with regular sailings from Maidenhead and from Runnymede. An additional service is available from Runnymede that travels to Hampton Court.
All of the French Brothers fleet are available for private charter. They are perfect for all milestone events such as birthday parties, anniversaries, wedding receptions and social functions.
Corporate customers can charter a boat for an off site dinner as part of a conference. The River Thames is easily accessible from all of the Town Centre and riverside hotels.
There is an extensive programme of special events such as Sunday lunch cruises and trips on a fantastic Victorian steam boat. These can all be booked online at www.frenchbrothers.co.uk
|Daily (13 Feb 2016 - 30 Oct 2016)|
|Weekends (31 Oct 2016 - 4 Dec 2016)|
* Daily public sailings run 13 February 2016 to 4 December 2016. Group visits and private charters all year. Out of peak season (Jan 1st to March 24th and October 31st to Dec 4th 2016) trips will run subject to river conditions.
- Tourism South East Award - British Marine Federation 2012
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good137
- Mad GTrip Type:CouplesSuch a Lovely DayMonday, 23rd May 2016After the stress of the Navy versus Army Rugby match it was just a dream to sail the river. However, the master of the boat contravened the passenger carrying rules of the MCA 95 in leaving the... Read full review
- Globetrotter201029London, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyLovely day out on the riverSunday, 22nd May 2016Started with free parking at Runnymede. 1.5 hours cruise with commentary to Windsor 3 hours to shop and explore and then cruise back with afternoon tea. Sandwiches and delicious homemade scones and... Read full review
- adriangermanIsland of Malta, MaltaTrip Type:Friends getawaysedate rideSunday, 22nd May 2016After a flight from Toronto to London we had about an eight hour stop over before our flight home to Malta. We took a cab to visit nearby Windsor. A very interesting town steeped in history. We... Read full review