Clewer Court Road
Tel: +44 01753 851900
Fax: +44 01753 832303
French Brothers run boat trips on the River Thames from Windsor, Runnymede and Maidenhead. Choose from a short return trip or a full-day cruise.
French Brothers won 'Best Inland Canal/Riverboat Operator' in the 2016 Group Travel Awards. French Brothers have Tripadvisors' certificate of excellence.
Day visitors to Windsor can choose either a short 40 minute return trip or a longer 2 hour return – both offer amazing views of the Castle. Discounted tickets can be booked online, with further discounts available for groups of 20 or more. Groups of 20+ should contact the bookings office.
There are 2 scheduled services offering visitors to Windsor the opportunity to arrive in style – by boat with regular sailings from Maidenhead and from Runnymede. An additional service is available from Runnymede that travels to Hampton Court.
All of the French Brothers fleet are available for private charter. They are perfect for all milestone events such as birthday parties, anniversaries, wedding receptions and social functions.
Corporate customers can charter a boat for an off site dinner as part of a conference. The River Thames is easily accessible from all of the Town Centre and riverside hotels.
There is an extensive programme of special events such as Sunday lunch cruises and trips on a fantastic Victorian steam boat. These can all be booked online at www.frenchbrothers.co.uk
|Daily (11 Feb 2017 - 29 Oct 2017)|
|Weekends (30 Oct 2017 - 3 Dec 2017)|
* Daily public sailings run 11 February 2017 to 29 October 2017. Group visits and private charters all year. Out of peak season (Jan 1st to March 31st and October 30th to Dec 3rd 2017) trips will run subject to river conditions.
- Regional and Miscellaneous - The Group Travel awards - Best Canal or Riverboat Operators for Groups Winner 2016 2016
- Certificate of Excellence 2016
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good197
- Must552LondonTrip Type:Solo travelAmazing trip & great service from staff !!Sunday, 23rd April 2017My first day in Windsor & I was so lucky with weather in April ! The service was excellent from all staff & great trip !! Read full review
- popupboilieeast yorkshireTrip Type:Family2 Hour tripSaturday, 22nd April 2017Chugged up the Thames for an enjoyable couple of hours. Informative dialogue, on board bar. Not much more to say really. It was a bit chilly so you can sit below in the warmth. There is a 40 min... Read full review
- Sandy OBerkshire, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyVery worthwhile tripFriday, 21st April 2017I took a trip with this company from Maidenhead to Windsor last summer and it was fabulous. It was a gorgeous summer day but the boats can be covered to enable the trip to be done on colder days... Read full review