Clewer Court Road
Tel: +44 01753 851900
Fax: +44 01753 832303
French Brothers run boat trips on the River Thames from Windsor, Runnymede and Maidenhead. Choose from a short return trip or a full-day cruise.
French Brothers won 'Best Inland Canal/Riverboat Operator' in the 2016 Group Travel Awards. French Brothers have Tripadvisors' certificate of excellence.
Day visitors to Windsor can choose either a short 40 minute return trip or a longer 2 hour return – both offer amazing views of the Castle. Discounted tickets can be booked online, with further discounts available for groups of 20 or more. Groups of 20+ should contact the bookings office.
There are 2 scheduled services offering visitors to Windsor the opportunity to arrive in style – by boat with regular sailings from Maidenhead and from Runnymede. An additional service is available from Runnymede that travels to Hampton Court.
All of the French Brothers fleet are available for private charter. They are perfect for all milestone events such as birthday parties, anniversaries, wedding receptions and social functions.
Corporate customers can charter a boat for an off site dinner as part of a conference. The River Thames is easily accessible from all of the Town Centre and riverside hotels.
There is an extensive programme of special events such as Sunday lunch cruises and trips on a fantastic Victorian steam boat. These can all be booked online at www.frenchbrothers.co.uk
|Daily (11 Feb 2017 - 29 Oct 2017)|
|Weekends (30 Oct 2017 - 3 Dec 2017)|
* Daily public sailings run 11 February 2017 to 29 October 2017. Group visits and private charters all year. Out of peak season (Jan 1st to March 31st and October 30th to Dec 3rd 2017) trips will run subject to river conditions.
- Regional and Miscellaneous - The Group Travel awards - Best Canal or Riverboat Operators for Groups Winner 2016 2016
- Certificate of Excellence 2016
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good189
- maria102Bournemouth, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyNice little boat tripSunday, 19th March 2017Went on a boat trip along the Thames. Duration was 40 mins. Price varies depending on what time of year. Toilets on board and a bar for hot drinks, cold or alcoholic. Our younger children found it a... Read full review
- MissBarbetTrip Type:Friends getawayBrilliant Private Party!Thursday, 2nd March 2017Hired a boat for my 30th birthday in February. 4 hour trip including food and disco at a very reasonable price. You pay per head so very affordable. There were 45 of us and the boat was the perfect... Read full review
- Sandra HChester, United KingdomInteresting River CruiseWednesday, 1st March 2017We did the 40 minute short cruise on the Thames. The staff were helpful and informative and it was good to hear about life around the river. Read full review