Clewer Court Road
Tel: +44 01753 851900
Fax: +44 01753 832303
French Brothers were the winner of Best Inland Canal/Riverboat Operator in the 2012 Group Travel Organiser Magazine Awards, and have recently been awarded Tripadvisors certificate of excellence.
Day visitors to Windsor can choose either a short 40 minute return trip or a longer 2 hour return – both offer amazing views of the Castle. Discounted tickets can be booked online, with further discounts available for groups of 20 or more. Groups of 20+ should contact the bookings office.
There are 2 scheduled services offering visitors to Windsor the opportunity to arrive in style – by boat with regular sailings from Maidenhead and from Runnymede. An additional service is available from Runnymede that travels to Hampton Court.
All of the French Brothers fleet are available for private charter. They are perfect for all milestone events such as birthday parties, anniversaries, wedding receptions and social functions.
Corporate customers can charter a boat for an off site dinner as part of a conference. The River Thames is easily accessible from all of the Town Centre and riverside hotels.
There is an extensive programme of special events such as Sunday lunch cruises and trips on a fantastic Victorian steam boat. These can all be booked online at www.frenchbrothers.co.uk
|Daily (13 Feb 2016 - 30 Oct 2016)|
|Weekends (31 Oct 2016 - 4 Dec 2016)|
* Daily public sailings run 13 February 2016 to 4 December 2016. Group visits and private charters all year. Out of peak season (Jan 1st to March 24th and October 31st to Dec 4th 2016) trips will run subject to river conditions.
- Tourism South East Award - British Marine Federation 2012
- Certificate of Excellence 2015
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good131
- The_Original_DodgerLondon, United KingdomRegular 40 min ride to Boveny LockMonday, 2nd May 2016When ever we visit Windsor we will end up having a short river trip on a French Brothers boat. I remember when I was a teenager camping at Boveney Lock and getting a ride on the predecessors of... Read full review
- Sarah RTrip Type:CouplesTrip on the thsmesSunday, 1st May 2016We opted for the 40 mini cruise and enjoyed the commentary telling the history of Windsor and Eton. The boat was a typical river cruiser with plastic chairs on top deck which were shrouded in clear... Read full review
- ArtRamirezDatchet, England, United KingdomTrip Type:Friends getawayTake the boat from Runnymede!Friday, 29th April 2016Our Rolls Royce club had a royal day out booked for Windsor so 50 club members signed up and took the boat from Runnymede. If you are going to Windsor for the day best to leave your car at the... Read full review