Clewer Court Road
Tel: +44 01753 851900
Fax: +44 01753 832303
French Brothers run boat trips on the River Thames from Windsor, Runnymede and Maidenhead. Choose from a short return trip or a full-day cruise.
French Brothers won 'Best Inland Canal/Riverboat Operator' in the 2016 Group Travel Awards. French Brothers have Tripadvisors' certificate of excellence.
Day visitors to Windsor can choose either a short 40 minute return trip or a longer 2 hour return – both offer amazing views of the Castle. Discounted tickets can be booked online, with further discounts available for groups of 20 or more. Groups of 20+ should contact the bookings office.
There are 2 scheduled services offering visitors to Windsor the opportunity to arrive in style – by boat with regular sailings from Maidenhead and from Runnymede. An additional service is available from Runnymede that travels to Hampton Court.
All of the French Brothers fleet are available for private charter. They are perfect for all milestone events such as birthday parties, anniversaries, wedding receptions and social functions.
Corporate customers can charter a boat for an off site dinner as part of a conference. The River Thames is easily accessible from all of the Town Centre and riverside hotels.
There is an extensive programme of special events such as Sunday lunch cruises and trips on a fantastic Victorian steam boat. These can all be booked online at www.frenchbrothers.co.uk
|Daily (11 Feb 2017 - 29 Oct 2017)|
|Weekends (30 Oct 2017 - 3 Dec 2017)|
* Daily public sailings run 11 February 2017 to 29 October 2017. Group visits and private charters all year. Out of peak season (Jan 1st to March 31st and October 30th to Dec 3rd 2017) trips will run subject to river conditions.
- Regional and Miscellaneous - The Group Travel awards - Best Canal or Riverboat Operators for Groups Winner 2016 2016
- Certificate of Excellence 2016
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good188
- TheTurrantsBasildon, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesBest boatingSunday, 19th February 2017Lovely end to a day visit to Windsor, spur of the moment when walking back to the car park at Alexandra Gardens. We enjoyed a lazy 40 minutes on board with waiter bar service (if required) a very... Read full review
- Jayne JLondon, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesValentines dayWednesday, 15th February 2017Although mostly enjoyable I couldn't hear the pre recorded travel guide as it was very muffled plus a few kids were screaming. Good job we hadn't booked the longer trip Read full review
- Paul AWindsor, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyGreat family day tripMonday, 13th February 2017One of the main attractions around Windsor which can suit all ages from 4 to 100. If delivered on a sunny day it can be one of the best experiences. Read full review