Tel: +44 01753 853888
This beautiful Edwardian theatre nestles between Windsor Castle and the River Thames and is the only unsubsidised producing theatre to operate all year round in Britain.
Our repertoire is wide, ranging from the classics and traditional pantomimes to first productions of new work.
This intimate theatre boasts Bill Kenwright as its producer and audiences are treated to new productions before they transfer to the West End or go off on tour around the country.
Theatre Royal Windsor has gained a reputation for the quality of its productions and is currently one of Britain's leading theatres. Its traditional pantomime is considered one of the best in the country.
Evening shows start at 8pm, Saturday matinees at 4.45pm and Thursday matinees at 2.30pm unless otherwise stated. Sunday concerts are often running.
For more information on our upcoming productions, ticket prices and special group rates, please call our Box Office on 01753 853888 or visit our website www.theatreroyalwindsor.co.uk
|Open (1 Jan 2017 - 31 Dec 2017)|
* Box Office: Monday to Saturday, 10am – 8pm and Sundays when there is a show on.
- Certificate of Excellence 2016
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good189
- Kay KStanwell, United KingdomJack and the BeanstalkTuesday, 17th January 2017Very old but stylish quaint theatre, much better than some of the modern theatres in London. Brilliant atmosphere ! Read full review
- chilley2015Windsor and Maidenhead, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesExcellentTuesday, 17th January 2017Well worth visiting - interesting plays performed all the year round. Lovely theatre close to the river. Read full review
- Seedling1Bracknell, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesWIndsor Theatre RoyalTuesday, 17th January 2017Went to see Judgement in Stone. Very good. Also will be going to see Kiss of Death in February. Agree with the previous comments about the toilets, Realise this is a small old theatre but the queues... Read full review