Tel: +44 01753 853888
This beautiful Edwardian theatre nestles between Windsor Castle and the River Thames and is the only unsubsidised producing theatre to operate all year round in Britain.
Our repertoire is wide, ranging from the classics and traditional pantomimes to first productions of new work.
This intimate theatre boasts Bill Kenwright as its producer and audiences are treated to new productions before they transfer to the West End or go off on tour around the country.
Theatre Royal Windsor has gained a reputation for the quality of its productions and is currently one of Britain's leading theatres. Its traditional pantomime is considered one of the best in the country.
Evening shows start at 8pm, Saturday matinees at 4.45pm and Thursday matinees at 2.30pm unless otherwise stated. Sunday concerts are often running.
For more information on our upcoming productions, ticket prices and special group rates, please call our Box Office on 01753 853888 or visit our website www.theatreroyalwindsor.co.uk
|Open (1 Jan 2017 - 31 Dec 2017)|
* Box Office: Monday to Saturday, 10am – 8pm and Sundays when there is a show on.
- Certificate of Excellence 2016
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good199
- ChristinefromBerksNear WindsorTrip Type:Friends getawayDark Comedy - lovely settingMonday, 20th February 2017Lovely theatre - I always enjoy seeing something here. It was a shame that there were not many people there. Nice to be able to take your drink into the auditorium in a plastic glass rather than... Read full review
- WilksIanSlough, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesA different Ayckbourne playSunday, 19th February 2017Thoroughly enjoyable evening (as always), very different play, not what we were expecting, but good to be surprised! Great cast, well acted, enjoyable glass of bubbles before and at "half time" and a... Read full review
- BenkebbyParis, FranceTrip Type:CouplesWonderful theatre experienceSaturday, 18th February 2017An old school theatre with friendly and helpful staff and brilliant plays showing. Close to plenty of parking and restaurants for a pre theatre meal. We can't wait to go back soon for the next... Read full review