Tel: +44 01753 853888
This beautiful Edwardian theatre nestles between Windsor Castle and the River Thames and is the only unsubsidised producing theatre to operate all year round in Britain.
Our repertoire is wide, ranging from the classics and traditional pantomimes to first productions of new work.
This intimate theatre boasts Bill Kenwright as its producer and audiences are treated to new productions before they transfer to the West End or go off on tour around the country.
Theatre Royal Windsor has gained a reputation for the quality of its productions and is currently one of Britain's leading theatres. Its traditional pantomime is considered one of the best in the country.
Evening shows start at 8pm, Saturday matinees at 4.45pm and Thursday matinees at 2.30pm unless otherwise stated. Sunday concerts are often running.
For more information on our upcoming productions, ticket prices and special group rates, please call our Box Office on 01753 853888 or visit our website www.theatreroyalwindsor.co.uk
|Open (1 Jan 2017 - 31 Dec 2017)|
* Box Office: Monday to Saturday, 10am – 8pm and Sundays when there is a show on.
- Certificate of Excellence 2016
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good222
- Q611EIdawnsTampa, FloridaTrip Type:FamilyThe Hound of the BaskervillesTuesday, 25th April 2017My 12 yr old son and I loved the play. It was well done. We love this theatre. It is small and cozy. Not a bad seat in the house. Read full review
- LSP190Maidenhead, United KingdomTrip Type:Solo travelMost enjoyable performanceTuesday, 25th April 2017Excellent service and help from the usherettes when finding my seat Shame that the players did not offer a programme for this performance A great play never the less Read full review
- fofi_13Windsor, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesThe Hound of the Baskervilles - an inspiring performance!Tuesday, 25th April 2017With few props and reliant on lighting and some steam fog, the cast put over the eeriness of the moor and the fear in the plot brilliantly! Well done! Read full review