Tel: +44 01753 853888
Evening shows start at 8pm, Saturday matinees at 4.45pm and Thursday matinees at 2.30pm unless otherwise stated.
Check with Box Office for details on specific shows and ticket prices.
Sunday concerts are often running and more details can be found through the Box Office.
|Open All Year|
|Open (1 Jan 2016 - 31 Dec 2016)|
* Open on selected Sundays (when there is a show on): 4-8pm
- Certificate of Excellence 2015
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good114
- Robin OWindsor and Maidenhead, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesShakespeare As You Like ItSaturday, 30th April 2016I'm not a great follower of the Bard, but, we went to see the Filter production of Twelfth Night at Windsor last night and you've GOT TO SEE IT! There is one more performance in Windsor tonight... Read full review
- jagsUkUKTrip Type:CouplesA Real Gem in Royal WindsorWednesday, 27th April 2016We went to see Shadowlands and were delighted not only by the cast and the play but the Theatre Royal it self which is a beautiful venue and well worth a visit if you have the opportunity. The Royal... Read full review
- Daniel LMaidenheadTrip Type:CouplesJungle bookTuesday, 26th April 2016First time visiting the theatre and my wife and I loved it. the venue has a lot of character and we particularly enjoyed the pianist in the bar. the jungle book was 'a bit different' (not what we... Read full review