Tel: +44 01753 853888
This beautiful Edwardian theatre nestles between Windsor Castle and the River Thames and is the only unsubsidised producing theatre to operate all year round in Britain.
Our repertoire is wide, ranging from the classics and traditional pantomimes to first productions of new work.
This intimate theatre boasts Bill Kenwright as its producer and audiences are treated to new productions before they transfer to the West End or go off on tour around the country.
Theatre Royal Windsor has gained a reputation for the quality of its productions and is currently one of Britain's leading theatres. Its traditional pantomime is considered one of the best in the country.
Evening shows start at 8pm, Saturday matinees at 4.45pm and Thursday matinees at 2.30pm unless otherwise stated. Sunday concerts are often running.
For more information on our upcoming productions, ticket prices and special group rates, please call our Box Office on 01753 853888 or visit our website www.theatreroyalwindsor.co.uk
|Open (1 Jan 2016 - 31 Dec 2016)|
* Box Office: Monday to Saturday, 10am – 8pm and Sundays when there is a show on.
- Certificate of Excellence 2016
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good143
- bernicedaveyWindsor, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyAn Entertaining Evening OutWednesday, 24th August 2016Got tickets to take my mum for her birthday - She is disabled and the Theatre did everything they could to make this an enjoyable occasion. We could see the stage very well and hear the actors... Read full review
- karenbavinWindsor, United KingdomTrip Type:Friends getawayExcellent ShowsTuesday, 23rd August 2016This theatre puts on some excellent shows at reasonable prices, esp some of their Sunday shows. If you want an alternative to travelling up to London then this is the answer. Read full review
- jet2015Windsor and Maidenhead, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyLovely theatreTuesday, 23rd August 2016Christmas panto is great all 15 of the family go, on boxing day, shame no concessions or group discounts but it is boxing day. Great productions all year round. Read full review