Tel: +44 01753 853888
This beautiful Edwardian theatre nestles between Windsor Castle and the River Thames and is the only unsubsidised producing theatre to operate all year round in Britain.
Our repertoire is wide, ranging from the classics and traditional pantomimes to first productions of new work.
This intimate theatre boasts Bill Kenwright as its producer and audiences are treated to new productions before they transfer to the West End or go off on tour around the country.
Theatre Royal Windsor has gained a reputation for the quality of its productions and is currently one of Britain's leading theatres. Its traditional pantomime is considered one of the best in the country.
Evening shows start at 8pm, Saturday matinees at 4.45pm and Thursday matinees at 2.30pm unless otherwise stated. Sunday concerts are often running.
For more information on our upcoming productions, ticket prices and special group rates, please call our Box Office on 01753 853888 or visit our website www.theatreroyalwindsor.co.uk
|Open (1 Jan 2016 - 31 Dec 2016)|
* Box Office: Monday to Saturday, 10am – 8pm and Sundays when there is a show on.
- Certificate of Excellence 2016
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good156
- AEandEEWindsor, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyAmazing!!Monday, 26th September 2016Absolutely fabulous afternoon, took my 9 year old daughter, wow, saw Windsor Harmonics Choir and The Windsor Military Wives choir. Awesome, daughter has not stopped singing. Totally great shows... Read full review
- ttaylor123holmesSeend, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesFantastic Billy Fury ShowSunday, 25th September 2016Amazing show with all Billy Furys music and his original band. Thoroughly enjoyed ourselves at this lovely little theatre. Read full review
- SavernakeBreeseCirencester, United KingdomTrip Type:Friends getawayGreat panto and Agatha ChristieSunday, 25th September 2016I've visited this theatre many times and it's welcoming and intimate. The annual panto is good as is the January Agatha Christie. There is a good range of productions so go online and see what they... Read full review