Tel: +44 01753 853888
This beautiful Edwardian theatre nestles between Windsor Castle and the River Thames and is the only unsubsidised producing theatre to operate all year round in Britain.
Our repertoire is wide, ranging from the classics and traditional pantomimes to first productions of new work.
This intimate theatre boasts Bill Kenwright as its producer and audiences are treated to new productions before they transfer to the West End or go off on tour around the country.
Theatre Royal Windsor has gained a reputation for the quality of its productions and is currently one of Britain's leading theatres. Its traditional pantomime is considered one of the best in the country.
Evening shows start at 8pm, Saturday matinees at 4.45pm and Thursday matinees at 2.30pm unless otherwise stated. Sunday concerts are often running.
For more information on our upcoming productions, ticket prices and special group rates, please call our Box Office on 01753 853888 or visit our website www.theatreroyalwindsor.co.uk
|Open (1 Jan 2017 - 31 Dec 2017)|
* Box Office: Monday to Saturday, 10am – 8pm and Sundays when there is a show on.
- Certificate of Excellence 2016
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good218
- Kelli WTrip Type:Friends getawayTwo trips within a weekFriday, 24th March 2017Being a Windsor born and bred girl I visit the theatre quite often and am always impressed with the productions, atmosphere and upkeep of the theatre. Always great casting and shows. Read full review
- EvaEL2017Maidenhead, United KingdomTrip Type:Friends getawayNorthannger AbbeyThursday, 23rd March 2017Great production and caste. Lovely little theatre- all red and white and gold with crystal chandeliers Read full review
- chippy1625Crowthorne, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesCharity Gala at Windsor TheatreThursday, 23rd March 2017I bought the tickets as a present for my parents and they thoroughly enjoyed the show. Windsor Theatre is a beautiful old theatre right opposite Windsor Castle. There are many restaurants close by to... Read full review