Tel: +44 01753 853888
This beautiful Edwardian theatre nestles between Windsor Castle and the River Thames and is the only unsubsidised producing theatre to operate all year round in Britain.
Our repertoire is wide, ranging from the classics and traditional pantomimes to first productions of new work.
This intimate theatre boasts Bill Kenwright as its producer and audiences are treated to new productions before they transfer to the West End or go off on tour around the country.
Theatre Royal Windsor has gained a reputation for the quality of its productions and is currently one of Britain's leading theatres. Its traditional pantomime is considered one of the best in the country.
Evening shows start at 8pm, Saturday matinees at 4.45pm and Thursday matinees at 2.30pm unless otherwise stated. Sunday concerts are often running.
For more information on our upcoming productions, ticket prices and special group rates, please call our Box Office on 01753 853888 or visit our website www.theatreroyalwindsor.co.uk
|Open All Year|
|Open (1 Jan 2016 - 31 Dec 2016)|
* Box Office: Monday to Saturday, 10am – 8pm and Sundays when there is a show on.
- Certificate of Excellence 2016
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good134
- JudyMaidWindsor and Maidenhead, United KingdomTrip Type:Friends getawayBrilliantTuesday, 28th June 2016I love this theatre, it is beautiful inside and because it is small almost every seat is a great view. It has a great atmosphere and is half the price of going to the west end. Read full review
- Terence816Gerrards Cross, United KingdomTrip Type:Friends getawayLovely theatreMonday, 27th June 2016Great theatre, has excellent shows with good west end casts. Traditional style with comfortable seating and very helpful staff. Location is good , right opposite the castle and good threatre... Read full review
- MidgeQuineHampshireTrip Type:Friends getawayLovely Theatre, wonderful cast!Monday, 27th June 2016It was my friends birthday recently and I was struggling to think of something different to get her when someone said "why not take her to a show"? Looking on the internet I came across the Theatre... Read full review