Tel: +44 01753 853888
This beautiful Edwardian theatre nestles between Windsor Castle and the River Thames and is the only unsubsidised producing theatre to operate all year round in Britain.
Our repertoire is wide, ranging from the classics and traditional pantomimes to first productions of new work.
This intimate theatre boasts Bill Kenwright as its producer and audiences are treated to new productions before they transfer to the West End or go off on tour around the country.
Theatre Royal Windsor has gained a reputation for the quality of its productions and is currently one of Britain's leading theatres. Its traditional pantomime is considered one of the best in the country.
Evening shows start at 8pm, Saturday matinees at 4.45pm and Thursday matinees at 2.30pm unless otherwise stated. Sunday concerts are often running.
For more information on our upcoming productions, ticket prices and special group rates, please call our Box Office on 01753 853888 or visit our website www.theatreroyalwindsor.co.uk
|Open (1 Jan 2016 - 31 Dec 2016)|
* Box Office: Monday to Saturday, 10am – 8pm and Sundays when there is a show on.
- Certificate of Excellence 2016
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good138
- sueM3972VPLondon, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesLovely theatreThursday, 21st July 2016Love this theatre, great show, helpful staff. A lovely place to spend a celebratory eve Programmes not good value though..need to do one for all six shows or individual cast/craft credit lists. Read full review
- Irene LFolkestone, United KingdomTrip Type:Friends getawayLovely little theatreTuesday, 19th July 2016We saw Pygmalion just recently and enjoyed the theatre and production. It is a small theatre and great for local productions. seats were comfortable and good value for the ticket price. Read full review
- Kerstin WTrip Type:Friends getawayTap FactoryTuesday, 19th July 2016Amazing evening, with the Guys from Tap Factory. Entrance price was absolutely okay for the show and also the drinks in the Theatre have quite reasonable prices. And as usual the personal was... Read full review