Tel: +44 01753 853888
This beautiful Edwardian theatre nestles between Windsor Castle and the River Thames and is the only unsubsidised producing theatre to operate all year round in Britain.
Our repertoire is wide, ranging from the classics and traditional pantomimes to first productions of new work.
This intimate theatre boasts Bill Kenwright as its producer and audiences are treated to new productions before they transfer to the West End or go off on tour around the country.
Theatre Royal Windsor has gained a reputation for the quality of its productions and is currently one of Britain's leading theatres. Its traditional pantomime is considered one of the best in the country.
Evening shows start at 8pm, Saturday matinees at 4.45pm and Thursday matinees at 2.30pm unless otherwise stated. Sunday concerts are often running.
For more information on our upcoming productions, ticket prices and special group rates, please call our Box Office on 01753 853888 or visit our website www.theatreroyalwindsor.co.uk
|Open (1 Jan 2016 - 31 Dec 2016)|
* Box Office: Monday to Saturday, 10am – 8pm and Sundays when there is a show on.
- Certificate of Excellence 2016
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good176
- Samantha WTrip Type:FamilyWindsor Christmas PantoFriday, 2nd December 2016We went to the 7pm showing last night and what a great night it was. The panto is always fantastic, but this year was so good partly because my 2 year old was totally entertained with no trouble for... Read full review
- garyadaviesBracknell, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyJack & The BeanstalkFriday, 2nd December 2016Really enjoyable evening, lots of laughter and audience participation, we had a ball. The panto was colourful and entertaining from start to finish, well done all involved. Read full review
- AlanAlison2011Windsor, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyPanto NightThursday, 1st December 2016We always go to opening night of the panto and once again we were not disappointed. Steven Blakely and Kevin Cruise were amazing as always. A special mention to Timmy Mallett who was superb and... Read full review