Tel: +44 01753 853888
This beautiful Edwardian theatre nestles between Windsor Castle and the River Thames and is the only unsubsidised producing theatre to operate all year round in Britain.
Our repertoire is wide, ranging from the classics and traditional pantomimes to first productions of new work.
This intimate theatre boasts Bill Kenwright as its producer and audiences are treated to new productions before they transfer to the West End or go off on tour around the country.
Theatre Royal Windsor has gained a reputation for the quality of its productions and is currently one of Britain's leading theatres. Its traditional pantomime is considered one of the best in the country.
Evening shows start at 8pm, Saturday matinees at 4.45pm and Thursday matinees at 2.30pm unless otherwise stated. Sunday concerts are often running.
For more information on our upcoming productions, ticket prices and special group rates, please call our Box Office on 01753 853888 or visit our website www.theatreroyalwindsor.co.uk
|Open (1 Jan 2016 - 31 Dec 2016)|
* Box Office: Monday to Saturday, 10am – 8pm and Sundays when there is a show on.
- Certificate of Excellence 2016
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good161
- CapitaineCrunchMontreal, CanadaTrip Type:Friends getawayMATINEE AT THE ROYAL WINDSORMonday, 24th October 2016We had as wonderful time last Saturday at the Theatre. It proved once again to be a memorable experience. The venue is simply Majestic and architecturally splendid (built for Queen Victoria, unless... Read full review
- engcolWindsor, United KingdomTrip Type:Friends getawayAmazing production but tatty theatre!Sunday, 23rd October 2016Amazing production but the theatre experience leaves a lot to be desired! For Gods sake invest some money in the lobby the bar the toilets the seats! It's third world! Read full review
- ellie796Ascot, United KingdomTrip Type:Solo travelGreat afternoon's chill out.Friday, 21st October 2016Travels with my Aunt was an excellent production, the four actors were so good, filled with humour, as Graham Greene had written his original book......the adaption was so well done. Looking forward... Read full review