Tel: +44 01753 853888
Evening shows start at 8pm, Saturday matinees at 4.45pm and Thursday matinees at 2.30pm unless otherwise stated.
Check with Box Office for details on specific shows and ticket prices.
Sunday concerts are often running and more details can be found through the Box Office.
|Open All Year|
|Open (1 Jan 2016 - 31 Dec 2016)|
* Open on selected Sundays (when there is a show on): 4-8pm
- Certificate of Excellence 2016
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good118
- Heather CWokingham, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyExcellent showTuesday, 24th May 2016Great show. Good view and acoustics good. Theatre is a bit tired in parts but this adds to its charm. Main problem was the prohibitive price of parking in Windsor or I would return more often. Read full review
- pennyjrobinsonPrinces Risborough, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesStaff were brilliant, show was excellentSunday, 22nd May 2016My husband is a wheelchair user and the staff could not do enough to ensure that the visit went well for us both. The show (Lotty's War) was superb. Thoroughly enjoybale evening Read full review
- Sue GCoventry, England, United KingdomTrip Type:Friends getawayLottys WarSunday, 22nd May 2016Excellent production. Lovely old fashioned theatre. Took advantage of the complimentary Kir Royale offer at the Cote Brasserie. Perfect evening out. Read full review