Tel: +44 01628 788997
Fax: +44 01628 682525
Built on the site of a dairy farm, Norden Farm Centre for the Arts is an entertainment venue for performance and participation. The programme of events includes gigs, theatre, visual arts, comedy, classical concerts and family shows.
Film screenings include Hollywood blockbusters, art house, foreign language and opera, ballet and theatre screenings from venues such as the National Theatre and Royal Opera House. There are classes and workshops for all ages – from pre school to adults. After school youth classes include drama, contemporary dance, Bollywood and Kathak dance, Art Club, podcasting and Arts Award sessions. Classes for adults include jewellery making, yoga, life drawing, Zumba, pilates, book club and more.
The venue features award winning architecture alongside listed buildings. Spaces include the Courtyard Theatre, the Studio theatre, 18th century Long Barn, Gallery, Georgian Farmhouse and Café Bar.
Enjoy a pre show dinner in the Cafe Bar, order interval drinks, drop in for a cappuccino or evening meal. There are free newspapers and WiFi, books to entertain children, comfy sofas and hand crafted furniture. The menu features daily specials, freshly made sandwiches (lunchtime only), main meals, light bites and appetisers. Drinks include local beers, artisan teas, coffees and juices.
Norden Farm is a unique venue for meetings, team building events or networking days. Spaces available to hire include the dynamic Courtyard Theatre (capacity up to 270) and beautiful Long Barn (capacity up to 100). The Sony 4K digital projector provides superior image and sound quality. Our wide range of services includes live transmission, making Norden Farm an exceptional choice for conferences.
The theatre and barn spaces are also unique locations for celebrations such as christenings, anniversary dinners or family gatherings.
|Open All Year|
|Open New Year|
|Norden Farm Opening Hours (1 Jan 2016 - 31 Dec 2016)|
|Box Office Opening Hours (1 Jan 2016 - 31 Dec 2016)|
|Café Bar Opening Hours (1 Jan 2016 - 31 Dec 2016)|
* Box Office closes 2pm - 2.30pm
- Regional and Miscellaneous - TripAdvisor - Certificate of Excellence 2015
- Certificate of Excellence 2015
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good34
- Robin CMaidenhead, United KingdomTrip Type:Friends getawayAn Arts Centre worth supportingWednesday, 16th March 2016I am local to Norden Farm and support it frequently. They have good shows, bands, stand-up comedians, films too, some of them just released. Saw Paul Sinha from 'The Chase' recently, he's a... Read full review
- TTFan3dReading Berkshire UKTrip Type:Solo travelA very good evening ideedWednesday, 24th February 2016Motorcycle racer Steve Stavros Parrish was on Radio Berkshire announcing that he would be appearing at this venue on Sunday 21st February so as an ardent follower of motorcycle racing I decided to go... Read full review
- Pauline MMaidenhead, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyRegular visitorThursday, 18th February 2016Well worth a visit. Plenty of good and varied shows and also films. Look out for comedians showing their previews before their tours. Reasonably priced and food tasty here too. Read full review