Tel: +44 01628 788997
Fax: +44 01628 682525
Built on the site of a dairy farm, Norden Farm Centre for the Arts is an entertainment venue for performance and participation. The programme of events includes gigs, theatre, visual arts, comedy, classical concerts and family shows.
Film screenings include Hollywood blockbusters, art house, foreign language and opera, ballet and theatre screenings from venues such as the National Theatre and Royal Opera House. There are classes and workshops for all ages – from pre school to adults. After school youth classes include drama, contemporary dance, Bollywood and Kathak dance, Art Club, podcasting and Arts Award sessions. Classes for adults include jewellery making, yoga, life drawing, Zumba, pilates, book club and more.
The venue features award winning architecture alongside listed buildings. Spaces include the Courtyard Theatre, the Studio theatre, 18th century Long Barn, Gallery, Georgian Farmhouse and Café Bar.
Enjoy a pre show dinner in the Cafe Bar, order interval drinks, drop in for a cappuccino or evening meal. There are free newspapers and WiFi, books to entertain children, comfy sofas and hand crafted furniture. The menu features daily specials, freshly made sandwiches (lunchtime only), main meals, light bites and appetisers. Drinks include local beers, artisan teas, coffees and juices.
Norden Farm is a unique venue for meetings, team building events or networking days. Spaces available to hire include the dynamic Courtyard Theatre (capacity up to 270) and beautiful Long Barn (capacity up to 100). The Sony 4K digital projector provides superior image and sound quality. Our wide range of services includes live transmission, making Norden Farm an exceptional choice for conferences.
The theatre and barn spaces are also unique locations for celebrations such as christenings, anniversary dinners or family gatherings.
|Open All Year|
|Open New Year|
|Norden Farm Opening Hours (1 Jan 2016 - 31 Dec 2016)|
|Box Office Opening Hours (1 Jan 2016 - 31 Dec 2016)|
|Café Bar Opening Hours (1 Jan 2016 - 31 Dec 2016)|
* Box Office closes 2pm - 2.30pm
- Regional and Miscellaneous - TripAdvisor - Certificate of Excellence 2016
- Certificate of Excellence 2016
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good36
- Sean WTurners Hill, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyModern Theatre - wide arrayFriday, 17th June 2016There is a lot to say about this theatre. It's front of house and backstage areas are state of the art. We are all lucky that this place is available. The restaurant is sometimes a little lack lustre... Read full review
- Tina PTrip Type:CouplesA local gemFriday, 3rd June 2016I have visited norden farm regularly for years. We are so lucky to have such an art centre locally. I try to support it as best I can. A variety of events for all interests. Film screenings... Read full review
- Georgina SWindsor, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesWinter springs into SummerFriday, 27th May 2016We've really enjoyed the high quality programme in the brilliant spring season at Norden Farm Arts (and Adventure!) Centre. The scope and standard of everything on offer there has been beyond... Read full review