Tel: +44 01628 788997
Fax: +44 01628 682525
Built on the site of a dairy farm, Norden Farm Centre for the Arts is an entertainment venue for performance and participation. The programme of events includes gigs, theatre, visual arts, comedy, classical concerts and family shows.
Film screenings include Hollywood blockbusters, art house, foreign language and opera, ballet and theatre screenings from venues such as the National Theatre and Royal Opera House. There are classes and workshops for all ages – from pre school to adults. After school youth classes include drama, contemporary dance, Bollywood dance, Art Club, podcasting and Arts Award sessions. Classes for adults include jewellery making, yoga, life drawing, Zumba, pilates, swing dance, book club and more.
The venue features award winning architecture alongside listed buildings. Spaces include the Courtyard Theatre, the Studio theatre, 18th century Long Barn, Gallery, Georgian Farmhouse and Café Bar.
Enjoy a pre show dinner in the Cafe Bar, order interval drinks, drop in for a cappuccino or evening meal. There are free newspapers and WiFi, books to entertain children, comfy sofas and hand crafted furniture. The menu features daily specials, freshly made sandwiches (lunchtime only), main meals, light bites and appetisers. Drinks include local beers, artisan teas, coffees and juices.
Norden Farm is a unique venue for meetings, team building events or networking days. Spaces available to hire include the dynamic Courtyard Theatre (capacity up to 270) and beautiful Long Barn (capacity up to 100). The Sony 4K digital projector provides superior image and sound quality. Our wide range of services includes live transmission, making Norden Farm an exceptional choice for conferences.
The theatre and barn spaces are also unique locations for celebrations such as christenings, anniversary dinners or family gatherings.
|Open New Year|
|Norden Farm Opening Hours (1 Jan 2017 - 31 Dec 2017)|
|Box Office Opening Hours (1 Jan 2017 - 31 Dec 2017)|
|Café Bar Opening Hours (1 Jan 2017 - 31 Dec 2017)|
* Box Office closes 2pm - 2.30pm
- Regional and Miscellaneous - TripAdvisor - Certificate of Excellence 2016
- Certificate of Excellence 2016
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good45
- Clare MWindsor and Maidenhead, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyWedding & birthday celebrationsThursday, 13th April 2017Last year we attended a family wedding here and hosted a birthday party too. Fantastic location and setting. The in house catering is superb, quality and tasty, they really do an amazing selection of... Read full review
- Lin HMaidenhead, United KingdomTrip Type:Friends getawayGreat acoustics and seating for live bandsWednesday, 12th April 2017I saw a live band at Norden Farm. Everything was superb for the show The lighting and the sound were spot on... And people were dancing in the aisles. The only down side was the waiting time and... Read full review
- Holidayqueen30Maidenhead, United KingdomTrip Type:Friends getawayLocal Arts CentreTuesday, 11th April 2017We live locally and consider we are very luck to have such a good venue so close to home. There is a bar and restaurant also on site Read full review