Tel: +44 01628 788997
Fax: +44 01628 682525
Built on the site of a dairy farm, Norden Farm Centre for the Arts is an entertainment venue for performance and participation. The programme of events includes gigs, theatre, visual arts, comedy, classical concerts and family shows.
Film screenings include Hollywood blockbusters, art house, foreign language and opera, ballet and theatre screenings from venues such as the National Theatre and Royal Opera House. There are classes and workshops for all ages – from pre school to adults. After school youth classes include drama, contemporary dance, Bollywood dance, Art Club, podcasting and Arts Award sessions. Classes for adults include jewellery making, yoga, life drawing, Zumba, pilates, swing dance, book club and more.
The venue features award winning architecture alongside listed buildings. Spaces include the Courtyard Theatre, the Studio theatre, 18th century Long Barn, Gallery, Georgian Farmhouse and Café Bar.
Enjoy a pre show dinner in the Cafe Bar, order interval drinks, drop in for a cappuccino or evening meal. There are free newspapers and WiFi, books to entertain children, comfy sofas and hand crafted furniture. The menu features daily specials, freshly made sandwiches (lunchtime only), main meals, light bites and appetisers. Drinks include local beers, artisan teas, coffees and juices.
Norden Farm is a unique venue for meetings, team building events or networking days. Spaces available to hire include the dynamic Courtyard Theatre (capacity up to 270) and beautiful Long Barn (capacity up to 100). The Sony 4K digital projector provides superior image and sound quality. Our wide range of services includes live transmission, making Norden Farm an exceptional choice for conferences.
The theatre and barn spaces are also unique locations for celebrations such as christenings, anniversary dinners or family gatherings.
|Open New Year|
|Norden Farm Opening Hours (1 Jan 2017 - 31 Dec 2017)|
|Box Office Opening Hours (1 Jan 2017 - 31 Dec 2017)|
|Café Bar Opening Hours (1 Jan 2017 - 31 Dec 2017)|
* Box Office closes 2pm - 2.30pm
- Regional and Miscellaneous - TripAdvisor - Certificate of Excellence 2016
- Certificate of Excellence 2016
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good43
- Snapshooter888Maidenhead, United KingdomTrip Type:Friends getawayLovely intimate converted-barn arts venue!Tuesday, 17th January 2017Gorgeous, intimate converted-barn arts venue. I've seen theatre & comedy productions here & highly recommend it. The bar's great, too! On-site parking, friendly atmosphere. Cafe, classes, art, kids... Read full review
- paul bHarrow, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesSeatsSaturday, 14th January 2017We love this place and highly recommend it. The only downside is the seating in the theatre,after about an hour you find it very uncomfortable and feel you just have to stand up and move around, I... Read full review
- GPCarloBrussels, BelgiumTrip Type:FamilyFood getting betterSunday, 8th January 2017We haven't been for awhile as the food in the menu always sounded great but something was just missing... The salad was that this time but the kid's meal and mine was very nice. Service always good Read full review