Tel: +44 01628 788997
Fax: +44 01628 682525
Built on the site of a dairy farm, Norden Farm Centre for the Arts is an entertainment venue for performance and participation. The programme of events includes gigs, theatre, visual arts, comedy, classical concerts and family shows.
Film screenings include Hollywood blockbusters, art house, foreign language and opera, ballet and theatre screenings from venues such as the National Theatre and Royal Opera House. There are classes and workshops for all ages – from pre school to adults. After school youth classes include drama, contemporary dance, Bollywood and Kathak dance, Art Club, podcasting and Arts Award sessions. Classes for adults include jewellery making, yoga, life drawing, Zumba, pilates, book club and more.
The venue features award winning architecture alongside listed buildings. Spaces include the Courtyard Theatre, the Studio theatre, 18th century Long Barn, Gallery, Georgian Farmhouse and Café Bar.
Enjoy a pre show dinner in the Cafe Bar, order interval drinks, drop in for a cappuccino or evening meal. There are free newspapers and WiFi, books to entertain children, comfy sofas and hand crafted furniture. The menu features daily specials, freshly made sandwiches (lunchtime only), main meals, light bites and appetisers. Drinks include local beers, artisan teas, coffees and juices.
Norden Farm is a unique venue for meetings, team building events or networking days. Spaces available to hire include the dynamic Courtyard Theatre (capacity up to 270) and beautiful Long Barn (capacity up to 100). The Sony 4K digital projector provides superior image and sound quality. Our wide range of services includes live transmission, making Norden Farm an exceptional choice for conferences.
The theatre and barn spaces are also unique locations for celebrations such as christenings, anniversary dinners or family gatherings.
|Open New Year|
|Norden Farm Opening Hours (1 Jan 2016 - 31 Dec 2016)|
|Box Office Opening Hours (1 Jan 2016 - 31 Dec 2016)|
|Café Bar Opening Hours (1 Jan 2016 - 31 Dec 2016)|
* Box Office closes 2pm - 2.30pm
- Regional and Miscellaneous - TripAdvisor - Certificate of Excellence 2016
- Certificate of Excellence 2016
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good38
- MegT186418Maidenhead, United KingdomTrip Type:Friends getawayGreat ActsTuesday, 26th July 2016It has a good variety of acts and, sometimes, different movies i.e foreign. Parking is easy. Unfortunately, the Restaurant/Bar is very hit and miss. It could be so much better in the right hands and... Read full review
- petergreigMaidenhead, United KingdomTrip Type:Friends getawayThis is a good center for local talent and some good showsTuesday, 26th July 2016We often pop in for a hex concert by one group or another or to see an art exhibition by local artists and it has a bar with small eats. It does what is expected of it but funding prevents it doing... Read full review
- Steven ELondon, United KingdomTrip Type:Friends getawayRude and negligent staffSaturday, 16th July 2016Went to see the studio sessions and I bought a drink went to sit down and the seat flipped causing me to spill a drink all over myself and partner. The staff gave me a dirty look like I was drunk and... Read full review