Tel: +44 01628 605069
Fax: +44 01628 669461
Relax in the informal spendour of Cliveden's stunning gardens and enjoy exploring the peaceful woodlands and Thames riverbank. Discover a garden that delights through the seasons with colourful planting schemes, miles of walks and breathtaking views as well as a giant maze that will entertain all ages. Complete your day out with delicious home-cooked lunches and teas and a visit to the gift shop.
Little known facts:
1. The Cliveden Maze has almost 500 metres of paths and 1,100 yew trees were planted to make the hedges.
2. Cliveden's famous parterre is planted up with up to 25,000 bedding plants and bulbs every spring and summer.
Garden open: 13 February - 31 December 10am - 5.30pm or dusk if earlier. Closed 24 & 25 December.
|2017 (13 Feb 2017 - 31 Dec 2017)|
* Closed Christmas Eve & Christmas Day
- Certificate of Excellence 2016
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good209
- Louisa RTrip Type:CouplesGreat day outSunday, 19th March 2017The grounds at Cliveden are beautiful. Lots of parks and woodlands to walk around in. You can get some really great photos. The maze is good fun, especially for kids. We visited on a grey, windy day... Read full review
- Charlie19552013Windsor, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesOur favourite National Trust propertySaturday, 18th March 2017I have been visiting this place for about 50 years. Initially with my parents and now with my wife. The grounds are extensive with formal gardens, woodland, a water garden and lovely views of the... Read full review
- Suziewoo2014London, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyAmazing views!Monday, 13th March 2017We love this place! We are NT members and live fairly locally. It's a good place for the kids - great outdoor playground with a small coffee and snack place next to it. Plenty of space to run, a maze... Read full review