Tel: +44 01628 605069
Fax: +44 01628 669461
Relax in the informal spendour of Cliveden's stunning gardens and enjoy exploring the peaceful woodlands and Thames riverbank. Discover a garden that delights through the seasons with colourful planting schemes, miles of walks and breathtaking views as well as a giant maze that will entertain all ages. Complete your day out with delicious home-cooked lunches and teas and a visit to the gift shop.
Little known facts:
1. The Cliveden Maze has almost 500 metres of paths and 1,100 yew trees were planted to make the hedges.
2. Cliveden's famous parterre is planted up with up to 25,000 bedding plants and bulbs every spring and summer.
Garden open: 13 February - 31 December 10am - 5.30pm or dusk if earlier. Closed 24 & 25 December.
|2017 (13 Feb 2017 - 31 Dec 2017)|
* Closed Christmas Eve & Christmas Day
- Certificate of Excellence 2016
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good218
- preeti vTrip Type:FamilyLovely Easter Egg hunt on SundayTuesday, 25th April 2017We parked up, paid to go in for the easter egg hunt. walked to the picnic area, had a packed lunch. We then set off on the hunt. There were a lot of activites dotted around. We didnt spend much time... Read full review
- Emma JTrip Type:FamilyMy favourite place this SpringMonday, 24th April 2017The gardens here are stunning on a pleasant spring day. A beautiful place to take a stroll before settling down for a picnic and allowing the little ones to play in the park or kick a ball around in... Read full review
- kakaboomLondonTrip Type:FamilyFun filled family day outSaturday, 22nd April 2017We had a great day exploring the grounds at Cliveden. We spent 6 hours there and still didn't manage to see all of it. There are plenty of buggy friendly routes - and a buggy will fit in the maze but... Read full review