Visitor Information Centres
The Royal Borough has two of the best information centres in the country where friendly and knowledgeable staff are here to help you.
Royal Windsor Information Centre
The award-winning Royal Windsor Information Centre is centrally located in Windsor Royal Shopping and can help with many different aspects of your visit.
- Booking Accommodation for short breaks, conferences, groups, weddings, family celebrations, hen and stag parties, etc. We have an indepth knowledge of local hotels and guest accommodation to suit all budgets.
- Box office for local annual events such as Windsor Festival and Royal Windsor Horse Show. Available over the counter and online.
- Tickets available for attractions such as City Sightseeing buses, The Savill Garden, French Brothers boats, Royal Windsor Town Walks and discounted rates for LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort, Thorpe Park and Chessington World of Adventures. Available over the counter and online. Multi-ticket discounts available online.
- Last minute ticket offers for the Theatre Royal Windsor.
- The London Pass.
- Travel information – train, bus coach travel, etc. National Express and Eurolines bookings
- Maps, books and guides including a full range of Official Windsor Castle guidebooks and walking and cycling trails. A large selection of the most popular guides and maps are on our online shop.
- Postcards and stamps
Royal Windsor Information Centre, The Old Booking Hall, Windsor Royal Shopping, Thames Street, Windsor SL4 1PJ
General Enquiries +44 (0)1753 743900, email@example.com
Booking accommodation +44 (0)1753 743907, firstname.lastname@example.org
Fax +44 (0)1753 743929
The Royal Windsor Information Centre is open all year round apart from Christmas Eve, Christmas Day and Boxing Day (24, 25 and 26 December). Opening and closing times vary throughout the seasons but the centre is always open between 10:00 and 16:00.
Maidenhead Information Centre
Tourist information is based within the library.
Maidenhead Information Centre, Maidenhead Library, St Ives Road, Maidenhead, Berkshire, SL6 1QU.
General Enquiries + 44 (0)1628 796502, Fax: + 44 (0)1628 796971, Maidenhead.email@example.com
Maidenhead Information Centre is open all year (except Christmas Day and Boxing Day, 25 and 26 December).
Monday to Friday 09:00 to 19:00, Saturday 09:00 to 17:00, Sunday 11:00 to 14:00.